Monday, February 4, 2008

04/04/08 Update

Havent played much aince the last update so that why i havent posted. Got the new laptop so i have been busy setting it up and transfering everything on too it so havent had alot of time too play much poker.

Got PaHud finally so tinkering with that at the moment, looks very useful though. February has started well too which is always good. Here's Januarys graph.




January Goals:
- 5k hands - done
- New laptop - Done
- Finish theory of poke - No

Still havent finish TOP, its very heavey reading and alot of is quite difficult to get first time, so i am going to read HOH VOL I and then go back to TOP.

Febrary goals:
- 10k hands
- start playing $4 180 mans(final table 1 aswell)
- Finish HoH vol I


1 comment:

Donnie Peters said...

Hey man, just started checking out your blog after I saw it up on in the 2+2 forum sticky.

I'd like to invite you to check out my blog at dpdailygrind.blogspot.com.

Thanks,
Don