Tuesday, July 8, 2008

**Update: 08/07/08**

Sorry about the lack of update but I've been very lazy. So in June an idea was formed on 2+2 FR forum to have a 2+2 challenge for July. People signed up and captains would be picked and then players would be drafted on to certain teams and the team with the biggest winrate at the end of the month won! I was draft last(lol) by Split suit for team "We scream for Ice cream".

I thought it would be a big help to help me grind out alot of hands and to see what stars was like for cash. I started of playing in June at NL 10 and 25 and ran super hot, once July hit it's been downhill.

I've played 6k hands and running -2bb/100 in that time. I dont think I have been playing to bad or been very unlucky either. I'll see how I do now the stars promo is open. But it seems I start a session well, then slip back. I might try cut down the length of sessions or the number of tables to keep my concetration in check.

No comments: