Wednesday, September 3, 2008

*******August Results/July goals*******

***August goals***
- 70k hands Fail 45k hands
- Reach Platinum status epic fail, made it to goldstar just about but playing mainly on ipoker
- watch and study 3 videos on DCfail, two
- Watch the next episode of Mathematics of poker on DC, using fold equity in EV calcs pass
- Buy NLTAP and PNL fail, didnt buy PNL yet
- Get back into hittting the gym after taking July off for the challenge Fail, still a fat lazy prick
- ??? pass
- Profit pass
I suck at goal reaching.

first month at 100 NL

50,100 & 200 NL
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1000x300.





Total month graph:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x533.


NL cash = $1.9k
Omahahahaha = $700
Bonus = $1k

total = $3.6k, clearly best month ever

September Goals:
- 60k hands
- finish NLTAP
- Stop spewing and 50 NL and take it seriously
- Try to improve my NON SD winnings.
- Stay at goldstars on Stars


I hope to clear the rest of my Betfre bonus and earn at least $500 in rakeback. I also plan on using NL 50 on stars for some experimenting again. I need to work on my river agression. I feel I am losing out value where I could make thin value bets and I hope to try implement blocking b ets into my game instead of just checking in the hope he checks behind.

No comments: