Monday, March 2, 2009

*****Feb results/March goals******


+$50 in donkaments
+$600 in bonuses mainly through SnG's


***March goals****
- 100k hands(80k minimum) mainly at full ring
- 4ptbb/100
- finish the eurolinx $500 deposit bonus


I've entered a challenge in march to try and play 100k hands with the best win-rate, I'm 4pt/bb over 40k hands at star which I think can improved on alot but I wont be used to playing this many hands in a month which will affect my win-rate so I'm hoping to keep it at that level. I'll still hope to get in some 6max hands during this aswell. I feel I need an incentive to get back into poker more and stop being such a lazy cunt, I also need to cut down on the nights+drinking so forcing myself to do a certain number of hands will help with that. Gonna try keep the nights out to a maximum of 2 a week, ugh FML.

No comments: