Sunday, June 14, 2009

14/06/09: A tale of Two sites

So I've been mainly playing Ipoker but I like a switch every now again cos quite frankly Ipoker software is pretty poor and annoying. So I got a $50 bonus for party(whoop whoop baller) so I decided to give that go at NL 25 and a bit at NL 50, epic fail.




I found the games alot more agressive then the nit passive fest Ipoker is. Even NL25 on party is more aggressive then Ipoker $50nl. Alot of 3betting and c/r on the flop. I lost 2 buy-ins at NL 50 and then 8 at NL 25, alot of spew involved which I haven't done for awhile so I was a bit disappointed with that. I cleared the bonus and was going to keep plugging away until I went to broke even but I pulled that plug on that when I got to 5 buy-ins down and proceeded to lose another 3 in about 5 minutes.

So I thought that was enough of my vacation from Ipoker and it's nice 50% rakeback so I went back to Ipoker this evening which went brilliant, obviously rewarding me for my coming back I finished up 6 buy-ins today despite getting running K's into Aces twice against 2 giant nits.



2 comments:

John Smith said...

Great article, I will for sure be back to read more that you write.

Leonie Daecher said...

Looking for love? Thanks to Lucky Lady's Charm Deluxe free slot you can do it . Find more friends at 777spinslot.