Thursday, August 6, 2009

*****July Results/August goals*****

Hmmm stressful month. Signed up for 2+2 team challenge as Capt so I spent the month grinding 25nl, ugh vomit. Ship the first prize though. But christ I'm never doing this again.



[] redline skills

So I'm pretty much skipping and taking 100nl shoots everytime I hit $2k, dropped up and down about 4 times so far, cock. Still gonna stick at it for a bit longer and I might up my shot taking limit to 25 buy-ins if I can't crack it in the next week or so.

August goals
[] full time at 100nl by months end
[] 30k hands at 100nl by months end

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi
My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on qualitative blogs like yours. Please write me back to jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com if you are interested and I’ll give you the details.