Saturday, December 1, 2007

Novmber Results/ December Goals


Only managed just over 2k hands in November so there isnt really alot too comment on or much i can tak from it. But stats wise i am very pleased with the improvement in my aggression pre-flop. Previously it has been above 1 and was always at 0.93 or there abouts so too have it about 2 is a big bonus. I find myself limping and flat calling alot less.



From what i have read on 2+2 when other people mention there stats it seems 20/14 is vry high for full ring and probaly wont be very profitable above NL 50. One thing I'd like to improve is River aggression factor. I am probaly checking the river too often and losing out in value. Won at showdown is also very low, i'll have too see how that fairs over time.


December goals:
-
10k hands
- Post more hands on 2+2
- Read NL: TAP

No comments: