Thursday, March 20, 2008

Update time..

Sorry about the lack of an update, I went to Krakow in Poland last weekend for Paddy's so I havent been playing much poker's. Great trip though, and definitly recommend it. I got too see Auschwitz which was a very interesting experience. The beer is quality over there and very cheap aswell, definitly gonna head back over there again.


Current Level: NL 20/NL 50
Hands: 32,337/ 965
Profit(loss): $210.21/ ($216.25)
FPP: 12,021.25(37,500)
Rakeback earned: $202($99 for Feb)
Total Profit: $195.75


My calculation skills are awful, I kept forgetting too add Rakeback too Total profit. This month has gone well so far, I've been playing alot tighter and am running 15/12/3. I've achieved alot of the stat goals I have been aiming for like cutting down my VPIP from the blinds which is now at 17(SB) and 11(BB) which has been a big help too me winning this month.

Only played 9k hands this month though, and having gone away last weekend and heading away this wekend I dont know if I will get a huge amount more in before the month ends. Hopefully I can hit about 15k though.

No comments: