Friday, August 8, 2008

Life at NL 25 on Stars

So for the month of July I played on stars for the 2+2 micro challenge, a few days before July I put some money in and got some practice in so this is all my stats for stars NL 25, which is only about 27k hands but I'll post them anyway and see if people pick up anything or notice anything especially different about my stats. While my winrate is good, the sample size isnt so I dont know how reliable it is.

So here my general stats, position and graph for the 27k hands.









Fairly standard 15/13/3.9 TAG stats. My 3bet stat is probaly quite high compared to your normal NL 25 player but I think this is what helped me do so well in non showdown pots. My att. to steal is also quite high but alot of the times blinds so call then c/f the flop it's like free money. If the blinds are deep stacked and weak/passive I will steaal with ATC cards, even 72o.

Again my LP stats and winrate is at the highest compared to other position as it should be for everyone. Win win $ with showdwon does seems very low for the Button, but it's quite low in general at 47%. I value town myself alot is places were I really shouldnt.

The blinds is another area of trouble for me, as it is for most people. I have tighted up alot in the BB compared to before but it still hasnt helped me in not leaking alot of money.

Another thing I know people will mention is my insanely high c-bet %. I dont know if it's +ev or not but I just never like checking a flop and giving up. Since i c-bet alot this leads me to double barrell alot which most NL 25ers dont do enough, also since most people only double barrelly when they have a hand people fold alot when you do double barrell with air. Ideally I know I should drop my c-bet % to about 80-85% for me to make the most money as there are definitly c-bet at times I know I shouldnt.

All in all I dont think I have to many hugely noticeable leaks and I played a style which can be very profitable at NL 25 if I improve in a few areas like c-betting, and not value-towning myself with an underpair when I call a small bet on the river.

Hope this is of some use to people anyway.

No comments: