Monday, October 20, 2008

******Update 20/10/08******

I decided to sign up to Full tilt poker(ugh) too cealr the $600 bonus and get some rakeback. Since I was never earning enough VPP on stars to hit gold star,let alone Platinum I felt it wasnt worth staying there.

I got off too a decent start, but have spewed it all off since, lol. I am up $90 over 19k hands, sship ship. I've cleared $300 of the bonus though so it's not all bad. I've been gettin run over a bit at FT which is annoying and ran into some coolers but thats life. I think I'll use FT as my 6max base though. I've been playing it a bit more and watching the videos on Deuces cracked, specially the Real life micro grinder series with WiltonTilt and whiteheatSYD.


I'm down $400 for the month so far which is better then the $1k I was at.

1 comment:

Samuel said...

Just going through some of the entries. Some random thoughts. Stop calling 5bet all ins with 85s or whatever, like I know you realise this but whatever is going on that makes you do it you need to identify it and stop it. It's absolutely pointless subscribing to DC,CR reading 2+2 posting hands etc just to eke out some more for your win rate when your making gigantic errors such as that.

A sort of continuation of the above point as I am guessing they occur for the same reasons. Your are way too obsessed with floating and 4 betting light and cr bluffing. At 100nl and below if you never ever 4 bet light, fire a double barrel, 3 bet a cr etc I am willing to bet your win rate would sky rocket. There are times when you need to step back and remember what your trying to achieve and that is make profitable decisions. I think you likely get too worked up in the moment.

Good luck!