Sunday, November 9, 2008

*****October Results/November goals*******

ANother iss poor month in October, ugh. I've been sick with the flu the last week so havent got around too doing this or playing much but I am a bit better now.


October goals:
- 45k hands 100NL - Fail,
- Hit goldstar on Stars - Fail
- Finish NLTAP - Pass
- Value bet, value bet and value bet - Pass
- More blog updates - Fail


21k hands at 100NL. didnt play stars at all. I did finish NLTA and I feel I've been betting more a sots I would of checked down too with good success. blog's been neglected. :(




[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/Tedc4b/Oct08.jpg[/IMG]


+ $800 in bonus.


November goals:
- 50K hands NL 100
- $2k bonuses
- Hit the gym

Going to kee the number of goals low to make it easier on myself. Just 3 things to concetrate on, hopefully wont be too difficult to do.

No comments: